Loudon Police Department
How do I apply for a job with the Loudon Police Department?
The Loudon Police Department is not currently looking to hire but we are always accepting resume's for the
next available position.
Loudon Police accepts resumes on a continuing basis. You may drop off your resume at the police
department between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday, or mail it to:
Loudon Police Department
Attn: Hiring Coordinator
P.O. Box 7059
Loudon, NH 03307 Candidates must have their High School diploma/GED. All candidates must be able to
successfully complete a written examination, physical fitness test, oral board interview, psychological exam,
polygraph exam, and background investigation. Experience or certification is preferred but not required
Accident Report
Concealed Weapons Permits
Copies of accident reports can be obtained by submitting a written request to the Department with
the case # or names. If you do not know the case # or names you will need to provide as much info
as you can  along with a $10 check payable to the loudon police department.
Concealed Weapons Permit  Applications
Permit applications can be obtained at the Police Department or you may print the form. print form here
Completed forms can be dropped off or mailed to the Police Department. The permit must be picked up and
signed in person. The process takes approximately 14 business days.
Permits are issued through the Police Department in the community where you reside. The cost of the permit is
$10.00 and is valid for four years from the date of issue. In order for Loudon residents to obtain a pistol permit, an
applicant must provide his/her Photo ID and also show proof of residency, be at least 18 years of age, and have a
criminal record check free of felony convictions. The Police Department will obtain a criminal record check on the
individual, and note any felony or violent crimes that may prevent the issuance of the permit. Domestic violence
related crimes or restraining orders may prevent the issuance of a permit.
Daily checks of your property while you are away. To request a Vacant House Check (VHC) you may call in your
request, stop by the department or email the VHC form to loudonpd@loudonpolice.com
We recommend making your request at least a few days in advance of your departure.